When it comes to diabetes management, knowledge is power. The power to manage symptoms, your health, and your life can be yours with the help of our expert diabetes education team. Diabetes is one of the most serious health problems of our time. More than 25.8 million Americans have diabetes and 8.3 percent of the population are undiagnosed. In Nebraska, more than 115,000 people have diabetes. Uncontrolled diabetes is a leading cause of blindness, kidney failures, and amputations and the risk for a stroke or heart attack is 2 to 4 times higher.
Are you looking for help in:
- Understanding diabetes and how it affects your body
- Monitoring blood glucose and how to use the results
- Recognizing and treatment of low blood sugar
- Healthy eating habits
- Monitoring your medications
- Importance of exercise and activity
- Early detection and prevention of complications
Our skilled healthcare providers are here to help you manage symptoms so you have power over your health and life.
If you are ready to take control of your diabetes, call us at 308.995.6111 to schedule an appointment.