Women's bodies are unique in many ways, so it's important you take care of them regularly. Our providers partner with you and involve you in your care to ensure you are confident and comfortable with your body.
Our women's health services include:
- Well-Woman Visits - During annual physicals, we make the most of your time by performing various tests, check-ups and immunizations to screen for diseases, assess risk for future health problems, and discuss lifestyle habits to help you continue living a happy and healthy lifestyle.
- Gynecology - We have experience in all aspects of gynecological care such as infertility, birth control, sterilization, incontinence, endometriosis, menopause, and pelvic organ prolapse.
- Breast Health - We have access to the latest technology for mammograms with a wide-angle 3D breast tomosynthesis that gives women their best chance for early and accurate detection of breast cancer. Clinical breast exams are done to identify any issues that may lead to breast cancer.
- Heart Health - We perform blood pressure and cholesterol checks to identify hypertension and reduce your risk of heart disease.
- Lung Health - A lung cancer risk assessment helps to identify early signs of lung cancer.
- Reproductive and Sexual Health - PAP and HPV testing screens for abnormalities and helps identify women at risk of developing pre or early cervical cancer. We also have the capabilities to screen for different types of sexually transmitted diseases such as chlamydia, gonorrhea, and HIV.